CodeIgniter 2 Cookbook
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2013-11-22
- 售價: $1,560
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,482
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 306
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1782162305
- ISBN-13: 9781782162308
As a PHP developer, you may have wondered how much difference the Codeigniter framework might make when creating web applications. Now you can find out with a host of customizable recipes ready to insert into your own work.
- Customizable code that can be used in your own applications right away
- Recipes that will help you solve your Codeigniter issues efficiently and effectively
- Each recipe comes with a full code example, and where necessary, the Model and View files are included too
As a developer, there are going to be times when you’ll need a quick and easy solution to a coding problem. CodeIgniter is a powerful open source PHP framework which allows you to build simple yet powerful full-feature web applications.
CodeIgniter 2 Cookbook will give you quick access to practical recipes and useful code snippets which you can add directly into your CodeIgniter application to get the job done. It contains over 80 ready-to-use recipes that you can quickly refer to within your CodeIgniter application or project.
This book is your complete guide to creating fully functioning PHP web applications, full of easy-to-follow recipes that will aid you in any aspect of developing with CodeIgniter. CodeIgniter 2 Cookbook takes you from the basics of CodeIgniter, through e-commerce features for your applications, and ends by helping you ensure that your environment is secure for your users and SEO friendly to draw in customers.
Starting with installation and setup, CodeIgniter 2 Cookbook provides quick solutions to programming problems that you can directly include in your own projects. You will be moving through databases, EU Cookie Law, caching, and everything else in-between with useful, ready-to-go recipes. You will look at image manipulation using the Image Manipulation library, user management (building a simple CRUD interface), switching languages on the fly according to the user preference, caching content to reduce server load, and much more.
What you will learn from this book
- Build simple yet powerful PHP and CodeIgniter applications
- Create e-commerce features to add to your application
- Manipulate images – crop, rotate, and add watermarks
- Secure your user environment
- Provide a forgot password functionality to users
- Optimize your SEO and search capabilities
- Manage money flow in your application
- Work with the EU Cookie Law (confirming Cookies from the user)
- Use database migrations to roll back changes and advance to newer database versions
Presented in a recipe-based format, you are led step-by-step through each aspect of CodeIgniter, allowing you to dip in and out as you choose.
Who this book is written for
CodeIgniter 2 Cookbook is for intermediate to advanced PHP developers who want to begin using the powerful CodeIgniter framework to create web applications. Familiarity with CodeIgniter isn’t essential, but it will be useful if you have been introduced to the framework before.