Instant Weka How-to
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2013-06-14
- 售價: $760
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $722
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 80
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1782163867
- ISBN-13: 9781782163862
Implement cutting-edge data mining aspects in Weka to your applications
- Learn something new in an Instant! A short, fast, focused guide delivering immediate results
- A practical guide with examples and applications of programming Weka in Java
- Start with the basics and dive deeper into the more advanced aspects of Weka
- Learn how to include Weka’s machinery in your Java application
Data mining has become one of the hottest topics in computer science, mainly due to the vast amounts of data in diverse applications such as market basket analysis, reactive business intelligence, human genome sequence mining, speech recognition, document search, and spam detection.
Instant Weka How-to shows you exactly how to include Weka’s machinery in your Java application to stay ahead by implementing cutting-edge data-mining aspects such as regression and classification, and then moving on to more advanced applications of forecasting, decision making, and recommendations.
This book shows you exactly how to include Weka’s machinery in your Java application. The book starts by importing and preparing the data, and then moves on to more serious topics on classification, regression, clustering, and evaluation. For those of you who are eager to dive deeper, this book shows you how to implement online learning or how to create your own classifier. The book includes several application examples such as house price prediction, stock value forecasting, and decision making for direct marketing.
What you will learn from this book
- Start to code with Weka and Java
- Load the data
- Select and filter attributes
- Train a classifier
- Create your own classifier
- Test and evaluate your models
- Construct regression models
- Build association rules and clusters
- Predict house value
- Implement direct marketing applications
Filled with practical, step-by-step instructions and clear explanations for the most important and useful tasks. A practical guide with examples and applications of programming Weka in Java.
Who this book is written for
This book primarily targets Java developers who want to build Weka’s data mining capabilities into their projects. Computer science students, data scientists, artificial intelligence programmers, and statistical programmers would equally gain from this book and would learn about essential tasks required to implement a project. Experience with Weka concepts is assumed.