Extending Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Cookbook
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2013-07-26
- 售價: $1,730
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,644
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 314
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1782168338
- ISBN-13: 9781782168331
This is a brilliantly accessible book, packed with practical examples, that's perfect for business professionals who want to make more of the advanced features of Dynamics AX to save money and increase management efficiency.
- Extend Dynamics in a cost-effective manner by using tools you already have
- Solve common business problems with the valuable features of Dynamics AX
- Follow practical and easy-to-grasp examples, illustrations and coding to make the most out of Dynamics AX in your business scenario
Dynamics AX is built on a number of foundation products from Microsoft that are used to make it bigger, better, and stronger than the average business system. Taking advantage of these products will make your life easier. Use these tools to maximize the efficiency of your business management, taking advantage of a powerful and centralized tool set.
"Extending Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Cookbook" will show you how to use tools that you already have to extend out Dynamics AX and discover potential new directions. You will be surprised at what you can do on a shoestring budget. The book will allow you to streamline your work processes, and use the system's powerful and centralised features to the advantage of your organization.
"Extending Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Cookbook" will show you how to maximize the potential of Dynamics AX with common and popular tools to enhance your business management systems. We will begin by exploring how to extend Dynamics AX out with SharePoint. After this, the book will guide you through important elements in maximizing business management efficiency, focusing on key aspects like reports, dashboards, and workflows. The book will then finish by teaching you how to customize your management systems, achieving a comprehensive coverage of the most important extension processes relevant to you and your business with very little programming.
This is a book for those of you that want to make the most out of Dynamics AX by using what you already have, and without breaking the bank.
What you will learn from this book
- Easily create attractive dashboards and reports using Performance Point, PowerView and Excel
- Improve and maximize the potential of user communication and collaboration with Outlook and Lync
- Create and configure roles centers for your users
- Build personal portals and document libraries within SharePoint
- Create a streamlined organization through workflows
- Build new help files specific to your business
- Develop personalized and customized screens
Follow valuable and practical recipes touring the fundamental features of Dynamics AX extension.
Who this book is written for
This title is for business professionals, such as administrators and consultants, who want to take full advantage of the features of Dynamics AX. This book has a wide appeal and you do not need to be a SharePoint, database or programming expert. As long as you know a little about these elements, you will be able to take full advantage of the business efficiency created with Dynamics AX extensions.