Dmitry Anoshin, Sergey Sheypak
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2015-12-24
- 售價: $1,310
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,245
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 156
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1782174826
- ISBN-13: 9781782174820
Visualize and analyze your Hadoop data using Hunk
About This Book
- Explore your data in Hadoop and NoSQL data stores
- Create and optimize your reporting experience with advanced data visualizations and data analytics
- A comprehensive developer's guide that helps you create outstanding analytical solutions efficiently
Who This Book Is For
If you are Hadoop developers who want to build efficient real-time Operation Intelligence Solutions based on Hadoop deployments or various NoSQL data stores using Hunk, this book is for you. Some familiarity with Splunk is assumed.
What You Will Learn
- Deploy and configure Hunk on top of Cloudera Hadoop
- Create and configure Virtual Indexes for datasets
- Make your data presentable using the wide variety of data visualization components and knowledge objects
- Design a data model using Hunk best practices
- Add more flexibility to your analytics solution via extended SDK and custom visualizations
- Discover data using MongoDB as a data source
- Integrate Hunk with AWS Elastic MapReduce to improve scalability
Hunk is the big data analytics platform that lets you rapidly explore, analyse, and visualize data in Hadoop and NoSQL data stores. It provides a single, fluid user experience, designed to show you insights from your big data without the need for specialized skills, fixed schemas, or months of development. Hunk goes beyond typical data analysis methods and gives you the power to rapidly detect patterns and find anomalies across petabytes of raw data.
This book focuses on exploring, analysing, and visualizing big data in Hadoop and NoSQL data stores with this powerful full-featured big data analytics platform.
You will begin by learning the Hunk architecture and Hunk Virtual Index before moving on to how to easily analyze and visualize data using Splunk Search Language (SPL). Next you will meet Hunk Apps which can easy integrate with NoSQL data stores such as MongoDB or Sqqrl. You will also discover Hunk knowledge objects, build a semantic layer on top of Hadoop, and explore data using the friendly user-interface of Hunk Pivot. You will connect MongoDB and explore data in the data store. Finally, you will go through report acceleration techniques and analyze data in the AWS Cloud.
Style and approach
A step-by-step guide starting right from the basics and deep diving into the more advanced and technical aspects of Hunk.