Twilio Best Practices
- 出版商: Packt Publishing - ebooks Account
- 出版日期: 2014-12-12
- 售價: $1,138
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,081
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 166
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 178217589X
- ISBN-13: 9781782175896
About This Book
- Use the step-by-step code samples to build real applications
- Learn to test and debug your code thoroughly
- Keep your integration secure, and test and debug the application thoroughly
Who This Book Is For
If you have experience with at least one programming language and are looking to integrate Twilio into your applications, then this book is for you.
What You Will Learn
- Develop applications that make and receive phone calls and messages
- Access your call and SMS records and much more with the Twilio REST API
- Replace physical phone hardware with calls in your browser or mobile app
- Build powerful applications such as phone menus, call centers, and conferencing services
- Work with Twilio in any programming language
- Secure your application
- Debug and test your Twilio integration thoroughly
Twilio makes it simple to integrate telephony — both phone calls as well as SMS and MMS messages — into your code without expensive hardware or manual setup.
This is an in-depth guide to working with the Twilio platform from start to finish, making it easy for any developer to integrate phone calls and SMS messages into their code.
Packed with lots of code examples, this book gets you up and running with Twilio in no time, enabling you to work with messages and calls in a variety of different ways. You'll not only learn how to build basic applications using Twilio, but also how to exploit Twilio's most powerful features, keep your Twilio integration secure, and test and debug the application thoroughly.
This book is the perfect guide from your first steps working with Twilio right up to becoming an expert, giving you all the best practices and top tips you need to build reliable and powerful telephony applications.