Managing Microsoft Hybrid Clouds
Marcel van den Berg
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2015-04-03
- 售價: $2,470
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $2,347
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 289
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1782177167
- ISBN-13: 9781782177166
無現貨庫存(No stock available)
Benefit from hybrid cloud scenarios through this detailed guide to Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Services (IaaS)
About This Book
- A unique and deep insight into the Windows Azure Infrastructure Services
- Learn how to securely connect your datacenter to Windows Azure
- A step-by-step guide that explores numerous cloud hybrid scenarios
Who This Book Is For
If you're an IT professional, manager, consultant, or architect who wants to learn about hybrid cloud computing using Azure, then this is the book for you.
What You Will Learn
- Understand every aspect of cloud computing, from deployment to service models
- Deep dive into virtual machines, networks, and Azure storage
- Create secure connections to Azure
- Manage virtual machines and networks with Azure
- Discover how to back up and perform disaster recovery orchestration for on-premise virtual machines using Azure
- Migrate physical servers, VMware, Hyper-V, and Amazon virtual machines to Azure
- Learn about new and upcoming features of Azure
Hybrid cloud is the number one deployment model for the near future. Microsoft Azure connected to Windows Server and System Center offers benefits such as cost-effective backup, disaster recovery, and agility.
Discover the full power of cloud computing and Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Services (IaaS) with this easy-to-follow guide. We take you through each step, all the way from giving you a good understanding of cloud computers to being able to connect Azure with your on-premises data center. Using clearly illustrated examples, you are taken through how to manage a Microsoft Hybrid Cloud.
Beginning with how to set up site to site VPN connections to Azure, we move on to creating virtual machines and networks and automate this. Managing Microsoft Hybrid Clouds will answer all your questions on Azure and how to benefit from a hybrid cloud. This book will teach you how to connect on-premises Windows Server and System Center to Azure. It shows the strength of Azure but also explains that you might expect features that are not yet available.