PROGRAMMING: A PRIMER - CODING FOR BEGINNERS
Thomas James Bell
- 出版商: World Scientific Pub
- 出版日期: 2015-08-25
- 售價: $2,610
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $2,480
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 188
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 1783267062
- ISBN-13: 9781783267064
Have you ever wanted to learn how to program but never found quite the right book to get you started? Programming: A Primer gets you going straight away with the fundamentals of what programming is, basic programming with Python and the fundamental aspects of practical web development. In this book, you'll learn about:
- What programming is and how it can benefit you.
- Variables and operations as the building blocks of a program.
- If statements, For loops and Methods in Python.
- Classes, Objects and Inheritance in Python.
- A basic introduction to some of the most important algorithms in programming.
- The programming languages and frameworks that are available to developers.
- The future of technology and opportunities for developers and entrepreneurs.
- Where you can take programming further to learn and create more amazing applications.
Readership: Any readers who are interested in programming and looking for an introduction to the topic.