Sandeep Kumar Patel
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2013-09-13
- 售價: $890
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $846
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 60
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1783282037
- ISBN-13: 9781783282036
Learn to create JSON data from Java objects and implement them in an application with the GSON library
- Learn something new in an Instant! A short, fast, focused guide delivering immediate results
- Convert JAVA Objects to JSON representation and vice versa
- Learn about the Field Exclusion strategy
- Write your own JSON converter
GSON is a specialized Java-based library for handling JSON data, developed by Google. GSON demonstrates an efficient use of CPU time, memory efficiency, the library, and developer productivity. This book will help you implement GSON in your Java project.
Instant GSON is a practical, hands-on guide that provides you with all the implementation features of the GSON API through coded examples, which will help you take advantage of the real power that is behind the GSON API, and give you a good grounding to use it in your projects.
Instant GSON starts with an introduction to the JSON data format and GSON library. It will take you through the configuration steps required to set up a GSON-based Java project. You will learn about the top features of the GSON library, which includes handling generic type and nested class objects in Java, implementing versioning support, exclusion strategies, and pretty printing. At the end of the book you will find some useful references to articles, blogs, and active communities.
What you will learn from this book
- Convert Java objects to and from JSON
- Handle generic and null java objects
- Maintain different versions of serialized JSON
- Alter the name of fields when serializing
- Creating user defined annotation to remove fields while serializing
- Learn about the implementation of GSON in web applications
Get to grips with a new technology, understand what it is and what it can do for you, and then get to work with the most important features and tasks. Instant GSON is a practical, hands-on guide that will explain the implementation features of the GSON API through examples with code.
Who this book is written for
Instant GSON is for software developers who are new to the GSON library, and who are looking to explore it in depth. You should have some experience in Java programming and Java POJO classes.