Backbone.js Patterns and Best Practices
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2014-01-27
- 售價: $1,290
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,226
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 174
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1783283572
- ISBN-13: 9781783283576
A one-stop guide to best practices and design patterns when building applications using Backbone.js
- Offers solutions to common Backbone.js related problems that most developers face
- Shows you how to use custom widgets, plugins, and mixins to make your code reusable
Backbone.js Patterns and Best Practicesis packed with examples that will help you work with Backbone.js components. It also gives solutions to common problems faced by developers. It gives a complete overview of plugin development, large scale application architecture, and unit testing as well.
You will discover solutions to common problems that developers face through simple examples, and delve into the best open source plugins available to solve these problems when they arise. This book is an excellent collection of design and implementation patterns that will help you structure and develop complex Backbone.js applications easily.
What you will learn from this book
- Develop custom plugins and mixins to reduce boilerplate in your code
- Learn about Backbone view management with nested views, subviews, layout manager, and Marionette views
- Understand template management by storing and pre-compiling templates
- Explore model validation with validation plugins and learn model serialization and relational data management with nested models
- Work with collections to implement multiple sorting and filtering behavior
- Create solid application architecture with AMD and different popular design patterns
This is a step-by-step guide to design patterns, best practices, and solutions to common problems for Backbone.js-based application development.
Who this book is written for