jBPM 6 Developer Guide
Mariano Nicolas De Maio, Mauricio Salatino, Esteban Aliverti
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2014-08-15
- 售價: $1,740
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,653
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 300
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 178328661X
- ISBN-13: 9781783286614
Learn about the components, tooling, and integration points that are part of the JBoss Business Process Management (BPM) framework
About This Book
- Model and implement different business processes using the BPMN2 standard notation
- Understand how and when to use the different tools provided by the JBoss Business Process Management (BPM) platform
- Learn how to model complex business scenarios and environments through a step-by-step approach
Who This Book Is For
If you are a Java developer or architect who needs to have a better understanding of how Business Process Management frameworks behave in real-life implementations, this book is for you.
This book assumes that you know the Java language well and are familiar with some widely used frameworks such as Hibernate. You should also know the basics of relational databases and Maven-based applications.
What You Will Learn
- Leverage the power of business rules to simplify business processes
- Use jBPM6's configuration and architecture for different environments and scenarios
- Define your environment in a user-friendly, extensible, and configurable way with the tooling provided in jBPM6
- Understand how the framework handles information that flows through your business processes
- Integrate practical examples of automating with different enterprise technologies in Java and non-Java environments
- Demonstrate the benefits of running the inference power of the Drools engine together with process executions
- Discover how to use the KIE Workbench extension points to communicate with external systems
jBPM6 Developer Guide will guide you through each level of the jBPM6 platform, allowing you to model and build applications that will automate your business scenarios. This book will provide you with the knowledge that you need to get up and running with developing applications that use Business Processes (BPM) as a foundation.
This book will help you understand the pieces and components inside a Business Process Management System (BPMS). Furthermore, you will learn about the shared mechanisms that the Drools and jBPM projects use to store information and define transaction boundaries.
By the end of the book, you will know how to use the KIE Workbench extension points to communicate external systems with it, and also how to use these extension points to configure the KIE Workbench in a distributed environment.