Data-Centric Applications with Vaadin 8: Develop and maintain high-quality web applications using Vaadin
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2018-04-30
- 定價: $1,331
- 售價: 9.7 折 $1,286
- 貴賓價: 9.2 折 $1,222
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 202
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1783288841
- ISBN-13: 9781783288847
This book teaches you everything you need to know to create stunning Vaadin applications for all your web development needs. Deep dive into advanced Vaadin concepts while creating your very own sample Vaadin application.
- A one-stop book to enhance your working knowledge with Vaadin.
- Explore and implement the architecture of Vaadin applications.
- Delve into advanced topics such as data binding, authentication and authorization to improvise your application's performance.
Vaadin is an open-source Java framework used to build modern user interfaces. Vaadin 8 simplifies application development and improves user experience. The book begins with an overview of the architecture of Vaadin applications and the way you can organize your code in modules.Then it moves to the more advanced topics about advanced topics such as internationalization, authentication, authorization, and database connectivity. The book also teaches you how to implement CRUD views, how to generate printable reports, and how to manage data with lazy loading.
By the end of this book you will be able to architect, implement, and deploy stunning Vaadin applications, and have the knowledge to master web development with Vaadin.
What you will learn
- Modularize your Vaadin applications with Maven
- Create high quality custom components
- Implement robust and secure authentication and authorization mechanisms
- Connect to SQL databases efficiently
- Design robust CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) views
- Generate stunning reports
- Improve resource consumption by using lazy loading
Who This Book Is For
If you area Software developer with previous experience with Vaadin and would like to gain more comprehensive and advanced skills in Vaadin web development, then this book is for you.
Table of Contents
- Creating new Vaadin projects
- Modularization and main screens
- Implementing server-side components with internationalization
- Implementing authentication and authorization
- Connecting to SQL databases using JDBC
- Connecting to SQL Databases using ORM Frameworks
- Implementing CRUD User Interfaces
- Adding Reporting Capabilities
- Lazy Loading