Lumion3D Best Practices
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2015-06-30
- 售價: $1,170
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,112
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 170
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1783550856
- ISBN-13: 9781783550852
Explore the best practices to build architectural visualizations efficiently in Lumion 3D
About This Book
- Learn professional techniques to improve Lumion's workflow.
- Improve your work quality by using Lumion's top features effectively.
- Practical, efficient and deep insight into how to create astonishing visualizations using Lumion.
Who This Book Is For
This book is designed for advanced Lumion users who wish to apply these techniques to their own projects. The reader should be familiar with modeling knowledge and have at least a basic knowledge of a graphics editing program, such as Photoshop or Gimp.
What You Will Learn
- Tackle the most common issues and develop an effective workflow
- Import detailed and optimized external 3D models
- Construct effective lighting for interior scenes
- Sculpt detailed terrains with heightmaps
- Create PBR materials for realistic renders
- Design complex animations curved paths
- Add extra realism with Lumion's effects
- Learn to create a still image and a movie
Lumion is a real-time 3D technology that lets you create amazing visualizations without the need for long rendering hours.
Lumion 3D Best Practices covers the most important Lumion features and techniques that can be incorporated in to any real production environment. Each chapter covers a different stage of a production workflow. The first two chapters provide a good foundation, in particular for when creating content for Lumion. Furthermore, the book provides an efficient workflow by covering two classic visualization scenes: interior and exterior scenes. You then get to know the best techniques to create physically based materials that boost the look and realism of any 3D scene. Special chapters are reserved to create efficient animations, still images and movies. By the end of this practical guide, users will be familiar with the professional and effective techniques to increase efficiency in producing high-end quality visualizations in Lumion.