Learn AngularJS, and tackle the challenges of modern web development by creating your own applications with these practical examples you can use and adapt
About This Book
- Learn the AngularJS development workflow and uncover a more effective way to build, deploy, and test applications
- Learn by example, as you create increasingly more complex real-world applications and dive deeper into AngularJS
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Get to grips with Angulara™s Model-View-Controller architecture
- Gain a understanding of single page applications from an AngularJS perspective
- Manage code organization using modules and component dependencies with the Dependency Injection Framework
- Find out how to use AngularJS directives to extend the behavior of HTML on your web page
- Create forms for your single page applications and see how Angular helps you to bind, validate, and submit form data
AngularJS by Example helps you get started with this essential web development framework quickly and easily, guiding you through AngularJS by showing you how to create your own real-world applications. By adopting this approach, you can bridge the gap between learning and doing immediately, as you follow the examples to learn the impressive features of Angular and experience a radically simple–and powerful–approach to web development.
You'll begin by creating a simple Guess the Number game, which will help you get to grips with the core components of Angular, including its MVC architecture, and learn how each part interacts with one another. This will give you a solid foundation of knowledge from which you can begin to build more complex applications, such as a 7 minute workout app and an extended personal trainer app. By creating these applications yourself, you will find out how AngularJS manages client-server interactions and how to effectively utilize directives to develop applications further. You'll also find information on testing your app with tools such as Jasmine, as well as tips and tricks for some of the most common challenges of developing with AngularJS.
AngularJS by Example is a unique web development book that will help you get to grips with AngularJS and explore a powerful solution for developing single page applications.