Less Web Development Cookbook
Bass Jobsen, Amin Meyghani
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2015-01-31
- 售價: $1,560
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,482
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 299
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1783981482
- ISBN-13: 9781783981489
Over 110 practical recipes to help you write leaner, more efficient CSS code
About This Book
- Create and customize your website effectively and easily with Less Version 2
- Develop more efficient code, and decrease your investment in debugging complex code
- With implementation of the latest version Less.js V2, leverage Less separately from its node and browser and employ many other improvements, such as plugin support.
- Discover the dynamism of Less and manage your projects with efficiency and accuracy
Who This Book Is For
Aimed at those who want to overcome the limitations of CSS, through this book you will begin to harness the efficiency of Less by building advanced, responsive, and modern websites. Experienced web developers, students, and even web designers will find this guide very useful as they enhance their CSS skills.
What You Will Learn
- Integrate Less into your projects to boost efficiency
- Spend less time debugging
- Compile Less code into readable and maintainable CSS
- Write reusable and portable code and avoid duplication
- Make use of prebuilt and proven code
- Reduce the development and maintenance time of your projects
- Set up a development environment with Grunt
Less is a dynamic style sheet language to help you make your CSS code more maintainable, readable, and reusable. It provides impressive features to enhance your web development skills with complex code techniques necessary for responsive websites.
This book contains more than 110 practical recipes to help you develop efficient projects through CSS extensions including variables, mixins, and functions. Optimize your projects by debugging code to create style guides, build responsive grids, and integrate Less into your WordPress development workflow.
This book includes Less v2 code and covers powerful tools such as Bootstrap and a wide-range of additional prebuilt mixin libraries, allowing you to set up a powerful development environment with Node.js and Grunt.