Dive into data analysis with Clojure through over 100 practical recipes for every stage of the analysis and collection process
About This Book
- Take control of your data, from collection to classification
- Troubleshoot and solve data analysis problems using Clojure and a variety of Java libraries
- Get clear, practical techniques for every stage of data analysis
Who This Book Is For
This book is for those with a basic knowledge of Clojure, who are looking to push the language to excel with data analysis.
What You Will Learn
- Read data from a variety of data formats
- Transform data to make it more useful and easier to analyze
- Process data concurrently and in parallel for faster performance
- Harness multiple computers to analyze big data
- Use powerful data analysis libraries such as Incanter, Hadoop, and Weka to get things done quickly
- Apply powerful clustering and data mining techniques to better understand your data
As data invades more and more of life and business, the need to analyze it effectively has never been greater. With Clojure and this book, you'll soon be getting to grips with every aspect of data analysis. You'll start with practical recipes that show you how to load and clean your data, then get concise instructions to perform all the essential analysis tasks from basic statistics to sophisticated machine learning and data clustering algorithms. Get a more intuitive handle on your data through hands-on visualization techniques that allow you to provide interesting, informative, and compelling reports, and use Clojure to publish your findings to the Web.