Articulate Storyline Essentials
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2015-03-13
- 售價: $1,030
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $979
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 145
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1784392073
- ISBN-13: 9781784392079
Discover Articulate Storyline's ability to enhance your e-learning by allowing you to create engaging and interactive stories
About This Book
- Familiarize yourself with the need-to-know functions of Storyline to develop and publish your first project
- Let your creativity run wild by creating interactive stories to enchant your audience
- A comprehensive fast paced guide to help you explore the many options Storyline offers to get you up to speed in developing e-learning courses
Who This Book Is For
This book is for intended for all those interested in working with Storyline to develop engaging e-learning projects. With a user-friendly interface, you don't need any prior experience with Storyline to create and publish your first project.
What You Will Learn
- Build a new story and familiarize yourself with the user-friendly Storyline interface
- Discover how to let your content do the talking with the help of text, images, and characters
- Improve the quality of your story using buttons, markers, and hyperlinks
- Create enhanced interactivity by using elements such as triggers, states, and hotspots
- Assess your learners using built-in question types or custom freeform questions
- Preview your story and modify the player settings to create a customized learning experience
- Share your story by exploring the publishing options that are available and choose the option that works best for you
Storyline is a powerful e-learning authoring tool that allows you to take your creativity to the next level and easily author your own stories. It helps you to leverage built-in development functions to quickly create interactive and engaging e-learning experiences.
This book will walk you through the life cycle of a story, from creating a new story up to publishing and sharing your story.
You will be taken on a tour of how to effectively enhance your story, including how to add images and audio, how to add triggers and assessment items. You finally round off by learning how to customize the player to suit your purposes.