- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 售價: $1,730
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,644
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 604
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1784392413
- ISBN-13: 9781784392413
Over 90 hands-on recipes to configure, deploy, and manage Java-based applications using WildFly
About This Book
- Manage your systems efficiently with the latest WildFly features
- Administer your homogeneous WildFly environment with powerful CLI tool capabilities
- Develop balanced and clustered systems with Apache HTTPD, WildFly, and ModCluster
Who This Book Is For
This book is intended for middleware system administrators and Java developers, actually good Java developers, who care about architecture design and implementation. Whether you are new to WildFly, come from a previous version, such as JBoss AS 5, 6, and 7, or are an expert in it, you will be able to master both the basic and advanced features of WildFly.
By the way, most of the core components of WildFly are totally new, such as its administration tool, that is, the CLI; its operational modes, which are, the standalone and domain modes; and its web server provided by Undertow, you can benefit from this book even if you have no experience in JBoss and WildFly at all.
What You Will Learn
- Run WildFly in both standalone and domain operational modes
- Adopt the right profile for your applications
- Configure and manage your WildFly instances with the Admin Console
- Utilize the CLI to deploy, configure, stop, and start services
- Develop HA systems with Apache HTTPD, WildFly, and ModCluster
- Assemble TCP or UDP WildFly clusters
- Deploy your application to the cloud with OpenShift Online
- Use Linux containers with Docker to ship your clean, tested, and ready-to-use WildFly environment
With the increasing demand for distributed systems for Java applications, WildFly offers a robust platform on which to deploy and manage your services. As a matter of fact, WildFly 9 is a fully certified Java EE 7 platform and provides remote management tools, such as the redesigned Admin Console and the new and powerful Command Line Interface (CLI).
With practical and accessible material, you will begin by learning to set up your WildFly runtime environment, and progress to selecting appropriate operational models, managing subsystems, and conquering the CLI. You will then walk through the different balancing and clustering techniques, simultaneously learning about role-based access control and then developing applications targeting WildFly and Docker.