- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2015-12-11
- 售價: $1,690
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,606
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 252
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 178528486X
- ISBN-13: 9781785284861
Master the skills required to implement Citrix® XenApp® 7.6 to deploy a complete Citrix®-hosted application from scratch
About This Book
- Learn to implement and configure components of Citrix® XenApp® 7.6, which are XenServer®, XenApp®, Citrix® License server, PVS, Storefront, Citrix® Receiver, and Netscaler to secure WAN traffic
- Build the XenApp® 7.6 environment independently and perform tests to make sure the components are working as expected for internal and external traffic
- Implement advanced tools in Citrix® XenApp® to build and manage a cost effective, secure, and high-performing application delivery infrastructure with this comprehensive guide
Who This Book Is For
This is book is for administrators who are currently managing the implemented environment and want to learn how to deploy the Citrix® Hosted virtualization solution for the application in a windows server 2012 R2 environment. A reasonable knowledge and understanding of core XenApp® elements and concepts used during virtualizing applications are assumed.
What You Will Learn
- Understand how to set up Hypervisor, install the management console, configure the storage repository, and create a virtual machine on hypervisor
- Set up an Infrastructure component and explore ways to tune them up so that they can be used for Citrix® environment
- Set up a Domain controller, DHCP, Certificate authority, and SQL server for static database for Citrix® XenApp®
- Validate the Citrix® XenApp® 7.6 solution to make sure components are communicating properly
- Manage the essential Citrix® components – Director, Licensing, and Policies with the Help of Citrix® studio
- Optimize the behavior of an Application and share desktop via Policies
- Installing and configuring Citrix® Provisioning services to deliver Citrix® XenApp® 7.6 virtual machines
- Secure the external Delivery of an application and shared desktop via netscaler to enjoy mobility
Citrix® XenApp® is one of the leading pieces of Application delivery software that delivers Windows compatible apps to users on any device, anywhere. Citrix® XenApp® also gives administrators the ability to manage and control the freedom of mobility by increasing the security and saving costs at the same time.
This book will provide you with all the knowledge required to successfully deploy and master a complete Citrix® hosted application. First, it will cover essential concepts of the architecture of XenApp®. You will then learn how to set up Hypervisor and how to set up Infrastructure components. Next you will learn how to Set up Citrix® Components, XenApp® resources, PVS, and Netscaler. We will further look at how to prepare the environment for Rollout. Additionally, you will learn how to configure the Citrix® components such as Citrix® Director. Moreover, you'll learn about shared desktop for delivery to end users and the application of policies for effective and secure delivery. Finally, you will learn how to implement provisioning services for a Citrix® XenApp® 7.6 environment.
Style and approach
This book is based on a course outline and hence takes a very practical approach so you will understand how to implement the components of XenApp® in a production environment. Complemented with many best practices and troubleshooting concepts of XenApp®, this book will help you master XenApp® swiftly.