Christopher John Pecoraro
$403HTML5 Canvas開發詳解 Web前端開發精品課
Develop robust modern web-based software applications and RESTful APIs with Laravel, one of the hottest PHP frameworks
About This Book
- Master the flashiest functionalities Laravel has to offer
- Use PHPSpec to design testable software by specification to ensure quality code
- Explore the best-practices and latest features of Laravel 5
Who This Book Is For
If you are an experienced or a capable PHP programmer who has a basic understanding of the concepts of modern PHP (at least version 5.4), this book is ideal for you.
Basic object-oriented programming and database knowledge is expected. You should already know your way around Laravel, or have at least experimented with the framework.
What You Will Learn
- Convert specifications into classes and functions, using a specification-based behavioral-driven design (BDD)
- Create a deployment script for a continuous delivery environment
- Use Eloquent to interact with the database in an object-oriented manner
- Create RESTful APIs to allow an application to interact with other programs
- Easily scale software with route caching and the read/write configuration
- Use DocBlock annotations to enhance controllers and reduce the amount of code required
PHP continues to revive and Laravel is at its forefront. Laravel follows modern PHP's object-oriented best practices and reduces time-to-market, enabling you to build robust web and API-driven mobile applications that can be automatically tested and deployed.
With this book you will learn how to rapidly develop software applications using the Laravel 5 PHP framework.
This book walks you through the creation of an application, starting with behavior-driven design of entities. You'll explore various aspects of modern software including the RESTful API, and will be introduced to command bus. Laravel's annotations package is also explained and demonstrated. Finally, the book closes with a demonstration of different ways to deploy and scale your applications.