Learning Salesforce Visual Workflow
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2015-05-04
- 售價: $1,570
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,492
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 238
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1785289837
- ISBN-13: 9781785289835
Click your way to automating your various business processes using Salesforce Visual Workflow
About This Book
- Reduce code usage in your organization and solve complex business scenarios using Flow
- Automate your common business scenario using Process Builder
- This is a conventional step-by-step guide to automate your business requirements using Flow and Process Builder
Who This Book Is For
Learning Salesforce Visual Workflow is intended for those who want to use Flows to automate their business requirements by click not code. Salesforce maintains an incredibly user-friendly interface; no previous experience in computer coding or programming is required.
What You Will Learn
- Develop an application using point and click with help of Flow
- Get to grips with various ways to launch a Flow
- Capture the data from an external user without using the Visualforce page
- Change the Flow UI using CSS
- Save the user input into the database, and learn how to query and manipulate the data
- Discover various ways to debug and deploy the Flow and Process Builder
- Understand the concepts of Subflow and Login Flow
- Build applications without code
Salesforce Management System is an information system used in CRM to automate the business processes like sales and marketing. Visual Workflow is a powerful tool developed by Force.com to automate business processes by creating applications (also called Flows).
Learning Salesforce Visual Workflow starts from the introduction of Flows that will enable you to know all the building blocks that are required for Flows.
You will also learn how to use Process Builder to solve complex business requirements with the help of Flow. Everything is explained in this book using more than 40 real-time business use cases, and towards the end of the book, you will get a clear idea and knowledge on how you can use Flows and Process Builder in your organization to optimize code usage.