Building Modern Web Applications Using Angular
Shravan Kumar Kasagoni
- Learn how to build and architect high performance web applications by mainly focusing on the UI
This book will take you from a basic understanding of web and mobile application development to mastering it.
This book starts with basic of Angular 2 web application development. It shows you how to dedicatedly build an end-to-end conference management application using the individual Angular 2 features explained in previous chapters. Along with covering framework, it will also explain how to structure complex applications and give you some best practices to follow. The final chapters explain how to build one end-to-end application to apply the teaching by actually implementing, testing, and deploying the app. At the end, it explains how to test your app and prepare for deployment, and shows you some third-party frameworks based on Angular 2.
What you will learn
- Familiarize yourself with the new component-based model to build Angular 2 apps
- Understand the concepts of components, data binding, event binding, and new templating syntaxes
- Understand Google's material design and how to use Angular 2 material design components
- Build forms to capture and validate user input using model-driven and template-driven approaches
- See how to make sleek and appealing animations
- Grasp the concepts of routing, services, and directives, and set up and use the firebase backend in Angular 2 apps
- Find out how to architect and build a Conference Management Application using Angular 2 concepts
- Discover how to test Angular 2 apps using tools such as Protractor, how to deploy the apps, and third-party frameworks such as Ionic.
- Understand how to migrate your existing AngularJS 1 applications to Angular 2.