- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2015-10-15
- 售價: $1,140
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,083
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 184
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1785880861
- ISBN-13: 9781785880865
$454Linux 設備驅動開發詳解 : 基於最新的 Linux4.0 內核
About This Book
- Create secure WebSocket connections and real-time mobile applications using Socket.IO
- Devise efficient messaging systems between the server side and the client side
- A step-by-step implementation guide to help you create elements of Socket.IO application
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Build rich and interactive real-time dashboards using Socket.IO to pipe in data as it becomes available
- Design chat and multiple-person interfaces that leverage Socket.IO for communication
- Segment conversations to rooms and namespaces so that every socket doesn't have to receive every message
- Secure your data by implementing various authentication techniques, locking down the HTTP referrer and using secure WebSockets
- Load balance across multiple server-side nodes and keep your WebSockets in sync using Redis, RabbitMQ or Memcached
- Stream binary data such as audio and video in real-time over a Socket.IO connection
- Create real-time experiences outside of the browser by integrating Socket.IO with hybrid mobile applications
This book is a complete resource, covering topics from webSocket security to scaling the server-side of a Socket.IO application and everything in between.
This book will provide real-world examples of how secure bi-directional, full-duplex connections that can be created using Socket.IO for different environments. It will also explain how the connection vulnerabilities can be resolved for large numbers of users and huge amounts of data/messages.
By the end of the book, you will be a competent Socket.IO developer. With the help of the examples and real-world solutions,you will learn to create fast, scalable, and dynamic real-time apps by creating efficient messaging systems between the server side and the client side using Socket.IO.
Style and approach
This book is written in a cookbook-style format and provides practical, immediately usable task-based recipes that show you how to create the elements of a Socket.IO application.