- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2016-08-26
- 售價: $1,440
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,368
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 475
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1785883364
- ISBN-13: 9781785883361
Create interactive and responsive cross-browser apps with SASS and Compass
About This Book
- Create data-intensive, highly scalable apps using Sass and COMPASS
- Master the concepts of Sass and COMPASS and unleash your potential to develop enterprise-grade apps
- This book is an experts' guide on leveraging Sass and COMPASS features
Who This Book Is For
This book is aimed at those who know CSS3 and HTML5 quite well and who've built a few small-to-medium-sized websites from scratch using Sass and Compass.
What You Will Learn
- Master Sass and Compass features
- Familiarize yourself with CSS and HTML concepts that are vital for a good Sass workflow.
- Build real-world websites focusing on layouts and content aspects
- Work on a grid system using Compass and Susy
- Automate your workflow with Gulp
- Write functions and mixins to leverage the control flow
CSS and Sass add elegance and excellence to the basic language, and consist of a CSS-compatible syntax that allows you to use variables, nested rules, mixins, inline imports, and much more.
This book will start with an overview of the features in Sass and Compass, most of which you'll already be familiar; however, this will ensure you know what's expected as the book goes deeper into Sass and Compass. Next you will learn CSS and HTML concepts that are vital to a good Sass workflow. After all, Sass exists to simplify writing CSS, but it won't teach you how to make clean, scalable, reusable CSS. For that, you need to understand some basic concepts of OOCSS, SMACCS, and Atomic Design.