CISSP in 21 Days - Second Edition
M. L. Srinivasan
About This Book
- Day-by-day plan to study and assimilate core concepts from CISSP CBK
- Revise and take a mock test at the end of every four chapters
- A systematic study and revision of myriad concepts to help you crack the CISSP examination
Who This Book Is For
If you are a networking professional aspiring to take the CISSP examination and obtain the coveted CISSP certification (considered to be the Gold Standard in Information Security personal certification), then this book for you. This book assumes that you already have sufficient knowledge in all 10 domains of the CISSP CBK by way of work experience and knowledge gained from other study books.
What You Will Learn
- Review Exam Cram and Practice review questions to reinforce the required concepts
- Follow the day-by-day plan to revise important concepts a month before the CISSP® exam
- Boost your time management for the exam by attempting the mock question paper
- Develop a structured study plan for all 10 CISSP® domains
- Build your understanding of myriad concepts in the information security domain
- Practice the full-blown mock test to evaluate your knowledge and exam preparation
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is an internationally recognized and coveted qualification. Success in this respected exam opens the door to your dream job as a security expert with an eye-catching salary. But passing the final exam is challenging. This happens when they cover everything but do not revise properly and hence lack confidence.
This simple yet informative book provides concise explanations of important concepts in all 10 domains of the CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK). This book will take you through the final weeks before the exam with a day-by-day plan covering all of the exam topics. It will build your confidence and enable you to crack the Gold Standard exam, knowing that you have done all you can to prepare for the big day. This book is not a replacement for full study guides; instead, it builds on and re-emphasizes concepts learned from them.