Ivo Gabe de Wolff
- 出版商: Packt Publishing - ebooks Account
- 出版日期: 2016-07-28
- 定價: USD $49.99
- 售價: $1,710
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 288
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1785887017
- ISBN-13: 9781785887017
售價: $1,083Babylon.JS Essentials
貴賓價: $336軟技能代碼之外的生存指南 (Soft Skills : The software developer's life manual)
貴賓價: $450Laravel 框架關鍵技術解析
- This book will help you whether you're a beginner or an expert
- Complete and complex projects provide codes that are ready and solutions for start-ups and enterprise developers
- The book will showcase the power and depth of TypeScript when it comes to high performance and scalability
Scale and performance lie at the heart of the projects built in our book. The lessons learned throughout this book will arm you with everything you need to build amazing projects. During the course of this book, you will learn how to build a complete Single Page Application with Angular 2 and create a popular mobile app using NativeScript.
By the end of the book, you will have created a number of exciting projects and will be competent using TypeScript for your live projects.
What you will learn
- Build quirky and fun projects from scratch while exploring widely applicable practices and techniques
- Use TypeScript with a range of different technologies such as Angular 2 and React and write cross-platform applications
- Write maintainable and reusable code that is helpful in the world of programming revolving around features and bugs
About the Author
Ivo Gabe de Wolff has been a freelance developer since 2012 and is studying mathematics and computing sciences at Utrecht University. He has used TypeScript in lots of different environments, including mobile apps, games, and servers. Now, he mainly specializes in NodeJS development. Furthermore, he is the author of various open source projects, including gulp-typescript.
He has been credited for his contribution to fixing issues related to TypeScript
He also reviewed Learning TypeScript, Packt Publishing.