Implementing Qlik Sense
Ganapati Hegde, Kaushik Solanki
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2017-10-20
- 售價: $1,880
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,786
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 438
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1786460440
- ISBN-13: 9781786460448
Become a full-fledged Qlik Sense Consultant with the help of this unique guide
About This Book
- Become a successful Qlik consultant with the help of this insightful guide
- Build what is in line as well as exceeding your customer’s expectations from your Qlik Sense solutions using this highly practical guide
- Build result-driven optimized BI solutions using Qlik with the help of industry examples
Who This Book Is For
If you have basic familiarity with Qlik Sense and want to upgrade your skills to become a full-fledged Qlik Consultant, this book is for you. With this book, you will be able to create efficient business intelligence solutions that would fetch client satisfaction, and in turn, more projects.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the importance and expectations of a consultant’s role
- Engage with the customer to understand the ir goals and future objectives
- Design the optimum architecture, using the best practices for the development and implementation of your projects
- Ensure successful adoption using real-life examples to make your learning complete
- Learn about the important stages of a Qlik project’s life cycle
Qlik Sense is a leading platform for business intelligence (BI) solutions. Qlik Sense helps organizations in making informed decisions based on the data they have.
This book will teach you how to effectively use Qlik for optimum customer satisfaction. You will undergo a metamorphosis from a developer to a consultant who is capable of building the most suitable BI solutions for your clients. The book will take you through several business cases – this will give you enough insight to understand the needs of the client clearly and build a BI solution that meets or exceeds their expectations. Starting from the pre-project activities, you will go to the actual execution of the project, the implementation, and even maintenance. This book will give you all the information you need - from the strategy to requirement gathering to implementing BI solutions using Qlik Sense.
The book will empower you to take the right decisions in tricky and diffi cult situations while developing analytics and dashboards.
Style and approach
This book will be a hands-on guide that will teach you all the what-to-do’s, when-to-do’s, and how-to-do’s for becoming a successful Qlik Sense Consultant.
With the help of various business scenarios, the book will cover real-world problems that you can relate to.
Various solutions in the book will be backed up by the thought process of why are these solutions used and how you can implement them in your own business environment.