Mastering Metasploit - Second Edition
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2016-09-30
- 售價: $1,600
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,520
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 440
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1786463164
- ISBN-13: 9781786463166
精通 Metasploit 滲透測試, 2/e (Mastering Metasploit, 2/e) (簡中版)
Mastering Metasploit, Fourth Edition
Take your penetration testing and IT security skills to a whole new level with the secrets of Metasploit
About This Book
- Gain the skills to carry out penetration testing in complex and highly-secured environments
- Become a master using the Metasploit framework, develop exploits, and generate modules for a variety of real-world scenarios
- Get this completely updated edition with new useful methods and techniques to make your network robust and resilient
Who This Book Is For
This book is a hands-on guide to penetration testing using Metasploit and covers its complete development. It shows a number of techniques and methodologies that will help you master the Metasploit framework and explore approaches to carrying out advanced penetration testing in highly secured environments.
What You Will Learn
- Develop advanced and sophisticated auxiliary modules
- Port exploits from PERL, Python, and many more programming languages
- Test services such as databases, SCADA, and many more
- Attack the client side with highly advanced techniques
- Test mobile and tablet devices with Metasploit
- Perform social engineering with Metasploit
- Simulate attacks on web servers and systems with Armitage GUI
- Script attacks in Armitage using CORTANA scripting
Metasploit is a popular penetration testing framework that has one of the largest exploit databases around. This book will show you exactly how to prepare yourself against the attacks you will face every day by simulating real-world possibilities.
We start by reminding you about the basic functionalities of Metasploit and its use in the most traditional ways. You ll get to know about the basics of programming Metasploit modules as a refresher, and then dive into carrying out exploitation as well building and porting exploits of various kinds in Metasploit.
In the next section, you ll develop the ability to perform testing on various services such as SCADA, databases, IoT, mobile, tablets, and many more services. After this training, we jump into real-world sophisticated scenarios where performing penetration tests are a challenge. With real-life case studies, we take you on a journey through client-side attacks using Metasploit and various scripts built on the Metasploit framework.
By the end of the book, you will be trained specifically on time-saving techniques using Metasploit.
Style and approach
This is a step-by-step guide that provides great Metasploit framework methodologies. All the key concepts are explained details with the help of examples and demonstrations that will help you understand everything you need to know about Metasploit.