- Dive into the core patterns and components of React.js in order to master your application's design
- Improve their debugging skills using the DevTools
- This book is packed with easy-to-follow examples that can be used to create reusable code and extensible designs
Taking a complete journey through the most valuable design patterns in React, this book demonstrates how to apply design patterns and best practices in real-life situations, whether that's for new or already existing projects. It will help you to make your applications more flexible, perform better, and easier to maintain – giving your workflow a huge boost when it comes to speed without reducing quality.
We'll begin by understanding the internals of React before gradually moving on to writing clean and maintainable code. We'll build components that are reusable across the application, structure applications, and create forms that actually work.
Then we'll style React components and optimize them to make applications faster and more responsive. Finally, we'll write tests effectively and you'll learn how to contribute to React and its ecosystem.
By the end of the book, you'll be saved from a lot of trial and error and developmental headaches, and you will be on the road to becoming a React expert.
What You Will Learn
- Write clean and maintainable code
- Create reusable components applying consolidated techniques
- Use React effectively in the browser and node
- Choose the right styling approach according to the needs of the applications
- Use server-side rendering to make applications load faster
- Build high-performing applications by optimizing components
About the Author
Table of Contents
- Everything You Should Know About React
- Clean Up Your Code
- Create Truly Reusable Components
- Compose All the Things
- Proper Data Fetching
- Write Code for the Browser
- Make Your Components Look Beautiful
- Server-Side Rendering for Fun and Profit
- Improve the Performance of Your Applications
- About Testing and Debugging
- Anti-Patterns to Be Avoided
- Next Steps