Odoo 10 Implementation Cookbook
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2017-10-06
- 售價: $2,370
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $2,252
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 806
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1787123421
- ISBN-13: 9781787123427
無現貨庫存(No stock available)
- Reduce implementation costs and improve major benchmarks relating to storage space and speed.
- Implement the approval hierarchy and user and access rights, and configure the company and language, and so on.
- Cover all platforms such as mobile, web, content management, and e-commerce.
Odoo is a Python-based ERP system and is completely open source. Odoo is a comprehensive suite of business applications offering a wealth of functionalities that can be deployed to meet your business needs.
This book will help you manage the different functionalities of your business and optimize it. You will learn in detail about the various facets of the business process such as sales, accounting, purchases, manufacturing, and inventory. With its modular approach, you will be able to build customized solutions, take advantage of the Odoo system in your organization and master basic administration . You will also be able to customize major reporting functions for your teams and set up forms and documents for sales, purchase, inventory, and so on.
By the end of the book, you will be able to use the major functionalities of Odoo and fully implement them into your business.
What you will learn
- Learn the modern way of doing sales and managing sales contracts.
- Create and configure your products and manage your sales quotations
- Set up an online shop and start selling online with Odoo eCommerce
- Manage multi-currency transactions and create a deferred revenue plan and link with products
- Administer vendors and products and request quotations, confirm orders, and get them delivered
- Manage quality control in the warehouse and manual and real-time inventory stock valuations.
- Manage projects and project forecasting via grid and Gantt view
- Implement Human reasource apps and manage the employee appraisal process
- Manage Workcenters and the product lifecycle
- Track workers' activity with tablets and launch new changes in production