CCNA Routing and Switching 200-125 Certification Guide
Lazaro (Laz) Diaz
- Build foundation Cisco networking skills and prepare yourself for next generation network transformation
- Take practice questions and mock tests to check how prepared you are for the CCNA exam.
- This guide starts with the most fundamental concepts and progressing to a comprehensive understanding of network communication.
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching is one of the most important certificates in order to stay up-to date with networking skills.
CCNA Routing and Switching 200-125 Certification Guide have been fully updated for the latest CCNA exam topics and include review and practice questions. It book introduces the structure of an IPv4 and IPv6 address and examines in detail the creation of IP networks and sub networks and how to assign addresses in the network. Then it shows how to configure, verify and troubleshoot layer 2 & layer 3 protocols. Furthermore, the book explores the functionality, configuration, and troubleshooting of both DHCPv4 and DHCPv6. towards the end, the readers will explore the security best practices and will get familiar with the protocols that a network administrator can use to monitor the network.
This Certification Guide covers everything you need to know in order to pass the CCNA Routing and Switching 200-125, however practicing with routers or a router simulator is the key to success.
What you will learn
- Learn in-depth understanding of networking, using routers and switches.
- Understand Layer 2 technology and its various configurations and connections.
- Learn how to configure; default, static and dynamic routing.
- Design and Implement a Subnetted IPv4 & IPv6 Addressing Scheme.
- Troubleshoot issues and keep the network secure.