TypeScript 2.0 By Example
- Build 3 amazing applications throughout the book
- Leverage the power of tools like Angular 2 and NativeScript to build for the web as well as for mobile
This book aims at teaching you how to get up and running with TypeScript development, in the most practical way possible. Taking you through 3 exciting projects built from scratch, you will learn the basics of TypeScript, before progressing to functions, generics, promises and callbacks. Then you'll get to implement object oriented programming as well as optimize your applications with effective memory management. You'll also learn to test and secure your applications, before deploying them. Starting with a basic SPA built using Angular, you will progress on to building maybe a Chat application or a cool game. You'll also learn how to use NativeScript to build a cool mobile application. Each of these applications with be explained in detail, allowing you to grasp the concepts fast.
By the end of the book, you will have not only built 3 amazing projects, but you will have the skills necessary to take your development to the next level.
What you will learn
- Design your first project in Visual Studio
- Learn about various different data types in TypeScript
- Create web applications in object oriented fashion using TypeScript
- Build a Trello application using TypeScript's complex features.
- Explore tools available in web application ecosystem to write unit test cases
- Deploy web application to cloud and assign resources to the application