Data Science and Machine Learning with Python Hands On!
- 出版商: Packt Publishing - ebooks Account
- 出版日期: 2017-07-31
- 定價: USD $39.99
- 售價: $1,368
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 420
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1787280748
- ISBN-13: 9781787280748
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
貴賓價: $1,330Learn Python 3 the Hard Way: A Very Simple Introduction to the Terrifyingly Beautiful World of Computers and Code (Zed Shaw's Hard Way Series)
貴賓價: $1,710A First Course in Machine Learning, 2/e (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,103Python Power!: The Comprehensive Guide
售價: $1,120Interactive Data Visualization for the Web (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,496Swift Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide (2nd Edition) (Big Nerd Ranch Guides)
貴賓價: $945Invent Your Own Computer Games with Python, 4/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $810The Hitchhiker's Guide to Python: Best Practices for Development (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,890Python Data Science Handbook: Essential Tools for Working with Data (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,330R for Data Science: Import, Tidy, Transform, Visualize, and Model Data (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,676Make Your Own Neural Network (Paperback)
貴賓價: $2,826Foundations of Machine Learning (Hardcover)
- Take your first steps in the world of data science by understanding the tools and techniques of data analysis
- Train efficient Machine Learning models in Python using the supervised and unsupervised learning methods
- Learn how to use Apache Spark for processing Big Data efficiently
The job of a data scientist is one of the most lucrative jobs out there today - it involves analyzing large amounts of data, and gathering actionable business insights from it using a variety of tools.
This book will help you take your first steps in the world of data science, and empower you to conduct data analysis and perform efficient machine learning using Python. Gain value from your data using the various data mining and data analysis techniques in Python, and develop efficient predictive models to predict future results. You will also learn how to perform large-scale machine learning on Big Data using Apache Spark. It covers preparing your data for analysis, training machine learning models, and visualizing the final data analysis.
You don't have to be an expert coder in Python to get the most out of this book - just a basic programming knowledge of Python is sufficient.
What you will learn
- Learn how to clean your data and ready it for analysis Implement the popular clustering and regression methods in Python
- Train efficient machine learning models using Decision Trees and Random Forests
- Visualize the results of your analysis using Python's Matplotlib library
- Use Apache Spark's MLLib package to perform machine learning on large datasets