ESP8266 Home Automation Projects
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2017-11-30
- 售價: $1,170
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,112
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 196
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1787282627
- ISBN-13: 9781787282629
- Harness the power of ESP8266 WiFi chip to build an effective Home Automation System
- Learn about the various ESP8266 modules along with configuring it and making interesting home automation projects
- A step-by-step guide on ESP8266 chip and converting your home into a smart home.
ESP8266 is a low cost yet powerful WiFi chip that is growing at an alarming rate and people have adopted it to create interesting projects.
With this book, you will be able to create & program home automation projects using ESP8266 WiFi chip. You will learn how to build a thermostat which will help them to measure and adjust the temperature accordingly. Then the book will show you how to build a smart energy meter and a security system using ESP8266. Furthermore, you will design a complete home automation system which will touch base on data monitoring, controlling appliances and security aspects.
Towards the end, you will understand how you can completely control & monitor your home from the cloud.
At the end, you will be familiar with the capabilities of ESP8266 and will be successful in designing a home automated system using it.
What you will learn
- Get, compile, install and configure an MQTT server
- Use the WiFi connectivity feature to control appliances remotely
- Measure the power used by an appliance using a smart energy meter
- Control several home appliances using the ESP8266 WiFi chip
- Send automated notifications using ESP8266 and integrate it with IFTTT
- Control & monitor your home from the cloud using ESP8266 modules