Building Web Apps with Spring 5 and Angular
A complete guide to build robust and scalable web applications with Spring and Angular.
About This Book
- This hands on guide will teach you how to build an end-to-end modern web application using Spring and Angular.
- It is easy to read and will benefit Java developers who have been used to develop the back-end part of web application while front-end (UI) has been left for UI developers.
- Learn the core aspects involved in developing the backend and the UI, right from designing to integrating and deploying.
Who This Book Is For
This book is targeted towards Java Web Developers with a basic knowledge of Spring who want to build complete web applications in a fast and effective way. They will want to gain a stronghold on both frontend and backend development to advance in their careers.
What You Will Learn
- Set up development environment for Spring Web App and Angular app.
- Process web request and response and build REST API endpoints.
- Create data access components using Spring Web MVC framework and Hibernate
- Use Junit 5 to test your application
- Learn the fundamental concepts around building Angular
- Configure and use Routes and Components.
- Protect Angular app content from common web vulnerabilities and attacks.
- Integrate Angular apps with Spring Boot Web API endpoints
- Deploy the web application based on CI and CD using Jenkins and Docker containers
Spring is the most popular application development framework being adopted by millions of developers around the world to create high performing,