- Improve your organization's performance to ensure smooth production of software and services.
- Learn how Continuous Delivery and DevOps work together with other agile tools.
- A fast-paced guide filled with illustrations and best practices to help you consistently ship quality software.
DevOps Bootcamp delivers practical, learning modules in manageable chunks. Each chunk is delivered in a "day", and each "day" is a productive day. Each day builds your competency in DevOps. You will be able to take the task you learn every day and apply it to cultivate DevOps culture.
Each chapter presents core concepts and key takeaways about a topic in DevOps and provides a series of hands-on exercises. You will not only learn the importance of basic concepts of DevOps but also how to use different tools to automate application lifecycle management. You will explore how to perform Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment and Continuous Monitoring. In this book you will be exposed to the tools to automate build creation, static code analysis, application deployment, functional and load testing, orchestration and so on.
What you will learn
- Configure Maven based JEE Web Application
- Perform Continuous Integration using VSTS
- Install and configure Docker
- Converge a Chef node using a Chef workstation
- Accomplish Continuous Delivery in Microsoft Azure VM using Jenkins Plugin
- Perform Load Testing using Apache JMeter
- Build and Release Automation in VSTS
- Monitor Cloud based resources