Go Web Development Cookbook
- Build scalable, high-performance web applications in Go
- Become proficient into Restful Web Services
- Get acquainted with, Go frameworks for web development.
Go is an open source programming language which is designed to scale and supports concurrency at the language level which allows developers to write large concurrent web applications with ease.
From creating Web Application to deploying them on Amazon Cloud Services, this will be a one stop guide for learning Web Development in Go. The book will go into detail about creating REST services to writing Microservices and deploying Go Dockers containers. Whether you are new to programming or a professional developer, the book will help you to speed on Web Development in Go. The book will focus on writing modular code in Go and in-depth informative examples building the base one step at a time. You will be taken through the concepts and examples like creating a server, working with static files, session handling, SQL and NoSQL databases, Beego, creating and securing REST services, creating and deploying Go Docker containers on Amazon Cloud Services.
By the end of the book, you will be able to apply skills in Go to create and explore web applications of any domain.
What you will learn
- Create a simple TCP Web Server and understand how it works
- Create a record(s) in MYSQL database from Web Application
- Write and Consume RESTful WebService in Go
- Invent Microservices in Go using Micro - A Microservice toolkit
- Deploying Beego Application with Nginx
- Interact with AWS EC2 instance using Secure Socket Shell