Mastering JavaFX 10
Make modern, rich interfaces for Java apps using JavaFX 9.
- Become a pro with the latest JavaFX 9 framework
- Create visually stunning and feature rich Java applications
- Create and customize plugins and use them efficiently in different applications
JavaFX9 is used to create media-rich client applications. If you are a Java developer who wants to create graphical applications and skill up to become a pro at Java GUI programming then this is the right choice for you.
This book begins with introducing you to JavaFX API. You will understand the steps involved in setting up your development environment and also build the necessary dependencies to work smoothly. You will explore how to work with assets, modules, and elements of JavaFX. This book will be filled with practical examples which will guide you through the latest and new features of JavaFX 9. Further in the book you will acquire a practical understanding of JavaFX custom animations, merging different application layers smoothly, creating a user-friendly GUI with ease. You will also understand how to modify existing templates as well as create custom templates. You will learn to create plugins and then use it in your existing applications.
By the end of the book, you will be able to create a completely feature rich Java graphical application using JavaFX.
What you will learn
- Construct a JavaFX window and application
- Manage data and arrange them on the Scene
- Explore types of bindings and use them with basic controls
- Load FXML to JavaFX application
- Write and manage CSS to style your applications
- Add audio and video to your projects
- Prepare your application to be launched on the target platform
Who This Book Is For
The ideal target users for this book would be Java Developers who want to skill up to the latest version of JavaFX to create stunning feature rich applications