jBoss: Developer’s Guide
Elvadas Nono Woguia
Build your own enterprise applications and integration flows with JBoss and its products
About This Book
- Build fast, smart, and flexible applications using JBoss
- Couple one or more JBoss products to effectively solve various business problems
- Explore the JBoss product ecosystem for improving the performance of your projects
Who This Book Is For
If you are a Java developer who wants to have a complete view of the JBoss ecosystem or quickly explore a specific JBoss Product, then this is the book you want. Integrators and consultants, familiar with JBoss, who want integrate several JBoss products within their ongoing project will also find this book useful.
What You Will Learn
- Create new applications or integrate existing systems with JBoss products
- Setup and manage a JBoss domain
- Setup and manage a JBoss Fuse cluster with Fabric and Apache Karaf
- Create and deploy OSGi applications on JBoss Fuse containersv
- Manage enterprise data with JBoss Datagrid
- Aggregate various data sources with JBoss Data virtualization to offer data as a service
- Optimize your business and workflows with both JBoss Business RulesManagement System and JBoss Business Process Management platforms.
Have you often wondered what is the best JBoss product to solve a specific problem? Do you want to get started with a specific JBoss product and know how to integrate different JBoss products in your IT Systems? Then this is the book for you.
Through hands-on examples from the business world, this guide presents details on the major products and how