Salesforce Lightning Reporting and Dashboards
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2017-07-28
- 售價: $1,600
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,520
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 402
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1788297385
- ISBN-13: 9781788297387
- Visualize and create advanced reports and dashboards using Lightning Experience
- Improve overall business efficiency with advanced and effective reports and dashboards
- Understand and create custom reports and dashboards
Built on the Salesforce App Cloud, the new Lightning Experience combines the new Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder, and Lightning Components to enable anyone to quickly and easily create modern enterprise apps.
The book will start with a gentle introduction to the basics of Salesforce reports and dashboards. It will also explain how to access reports in depth. Then you will learn how to create and manage reports, to use Schedule Report, and create advanced report configurations. The next section talks about dashboards and will enable you to understand and compare various types of dashboard component and how you can benefit the most from each of them. Then we move on to advanced topics and explain tips and tricks related to reports and dashboards, including reporting snapshots, report parameters, and collaboration.
Finally, we will discuss how to access dashboards and reports from the Salesforce1 mobile app.
What you will learn
- Navigate in Salesforce.com within the Lightning Experience user interface
- Secure and share your reports and dashboards with other users
- Create, manage, and maintain reports using Report Builder
- Learn how the report type can affect the report generated
- Explore the report and dashboard folder and the sharing model
- Create reports with multiple formats and custom report types
- Explore various dashboard features in Lightning Experience
- Use Salesforce1, including accessing reports and dashboards
About the Author
Johan Yu has more than 19 years of experience working in the IT sector across MNCs and at a leading Salesforce consulting company in the Asia-Pacific region. He has spent more than 12 years working with Salesforce technology, starting his career as a developer, team leader, and technical manager, among many other challenging roles.
Based in Singapore, Johan holds 12X active Salesforce certifications, ranging from Administrator to Architect/Designer certifications. In his spare time, he enjoys writing blogs and answering questions in the Salesforce Success Community.
In May 2014, Johan became the first Salesforce MVP, not only from Singapore, but also from Southeast Asia. He is also the leader of the Salesforce Singapore User Group and is keen to help members solve issues related to configuration, implementation, and adoption, until more technical issues arrive.
Table of Contents
- Fundamental of Salesforce Report and Dashboard
- Concept and Permissions in Report and Dashboard
- Implementing Security in Report and Dashboard
- Create and Manage Report with Report Builder
- Understanding Report Type
- Advance Report Configuration
- Adding Chart in Report and Page
- Working with Reports
- Building Dashboards in Lightning Experience
- Learning Advanced Dashboard Configuration
- Advanced Tips and Tricks for Reports and Dashboards
- Dashboards and Reports in the Salesforce1 Mobile App