Implementing Azure Cloud Design Patterns
Oliver Michalski, Stefano Demiliani
- Gets you acquainted with architectural design patterns in Azure.
- Practical implementation of design patterns.
- Learn to implement best practices on improving efficiency and security
A well designed cloud infrastructure covers factors such as consistency, maintenance, simplified administration and development and reusability. Hence it is important to choose the right architectural pattern as it has a huge impact on quality of cloud hosted services. This book will cover all the design patterns and its functionalities which will help you build your cloud infrastructure to fit your system requirements.
Book will initially cover design patterns which are focused on factors such as availability, Data management and monitoring. Then it will proceed to complex design patterns such as multitasking, improving scalability, valet keys and so on, with practical use cases. Book will also guide you with best practices to improve security and performance of your cloud.
By the end of this book, you will be well versed with different design and architectural patterns available with Windows Azure and choose the best pattern for your system
What you will learn
- Learn to organize Azure access.
- Design the core areas of the Azure Execution Model
- Work with storage and data management.
- Create Health Endpoint Monitoring Pattern
- Automate early detection of anomalies
- Identify and Secure features in Azure.