Mastering Proxmox - Third Edition: Build virtualized environments using the Proxmox VE hypervisor
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2017-11-15
- 售價: $1,310
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,245
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 494
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1788397606
- ISBN-13: 9781788397605
$469演算法, 4/e (Algorithms, 4/e)
$449收穫，不止 SQL 優化 — 抓住 SQL 的本質
$352算法設計與分析基礎, 3/e (Introduction to the Design and Analysis of Algorithms, 3/e)
$454精通 Tableau 商業數據分析與可視化
$811統計學習要素：機器學習中的數據挖掘、推斷與預測, 2/e (The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction, 2/e)
Discover real world scenarios for Proxmox troubleshooting and become an expert cloud builder
About This Book
- Formulate Proxmox-based solutions and set up virtual machines of any size while gaining expertise even on the most complex multi-cluster setups
- Master the skills needed to analyze, monitor, and troubleshoot real-world virtual environments
- This is the most up-to-date title on mastering Proxmox, with examples based on the new Linux Kernel 4.10.15 and Debian Stretch (9.x)
Who This Book Is For
This book is for Linux and system administrators and professionals working in IT teams who would like to design and implement an enterprise-quality virtualized environment using Proxmox. Some knowledge of networking and virtualization concepts is assumed.
What You Will Learn
- Install basic Proxmox VE nodes and get to know the Proxmox GUI
- Get to know Proxmox's internal structure and mechanics
- Create and manage KVM or LXC-based virtual machines
- Understand advanced virtual networks
- Configure high availability Proxmox nodes
- Integrate Ceph big data storage with the Proxmox hypervisor
- Plan a large virtual environment for cloud-based services
- Discover real-world scenarios for Proxmox troubleshooting
Proxmox is an open source server virtualization solution that has enterprise-class features for managing virtual machines, for storage, and to virtualize both Linux and Windows application workloads.
You'll begin with a refresher on the advanced installation features and the Proxmox GUI to familiarize yourself with the Proxmox VE hypervisor. Then, you'll move on to explore Proxmox under the hood, focusing on storage systems, such as Ceph, used with Proxmox. Moving on, you'll learn to manage KVM virtual machines, deploy Linux containers fast, and see how networking is handled in Proxmox. You'll also learn how to protect a cluster or a VM with a firewall and explore the new high availability features introduced in Proxmox VE 5.0. Next, you'll dive deeper into the backup/restore strategy and see how to properly update and upgrade a Proxmox node. Later, you'll learn how to monitor a Proxmox cluster and all of its components using Zabbix. Finally, you'll discover how to recover Promox from disaster strikes through some real-world examples.
By the end of the book, you'll be an expert at making Proxmox work in production environments with minimal downtime.
Style and approach
This book walks you through every aspect of virtualization using Proxmox using a practical, scenario-based approach that features best practices and all the weaponry you need to succeed when building virtual environments with Proxmox 5.0.