- Create custom data structures based on project requirements
- Learn to optimize code based on space and time complexity
- Focus more on solving the business problem and less about the technical challenges involved
You'll start by building stacks and understanding performance and memory implications. You will learn how to pick the right type of queue for the application. You will then use Sets, Maps, and trees, and simplify complex applications using Graphs. You will learn to implement different types of sorting algorithms before gradually calculating and analyzing space time complexity. Finally, you will dive deep into increasing the performance of your application using micro optimizations and memory management.
By the end of the book you will gain the skills and expertise necessary to create and employ various data structures in a way that is demanded by their project or use case.
What you will learn
- Employ different Algorithms based on the use case and data structure in play
- Use Backtracking Algorithms to encrypt messages
- Simplify complex problems using graph data structure based on the application.
- Build a high performance caching tool using circular queues
- Generate accurate recommendations for credit card approval chances using Decision Trees
- Increase the performance of an application using micro optimizations