- Explore the three pillars of SAP Activate and see how it works in different scenario.
- Understand and Implement Agile and Scrum concepts in SAP Activate.
- Get to Grisp with SAP Activate framework and manage your SAP projects effectively.
It has been a general observation that most SAP consultants and professionals are used to the conventional waterfall methodology. Traditionally, this method has been there for ages and we all grew up learning about it and started practicing it in real world. The evolution of agile methodology has revolutionized the way we manage our projects and businesses. SAP Activate is an innovative, next generation business suite that allows producing working deliverables straight away.
Manage your SAP Project with SAP Activate, will take your learning to the next level. The book promises to make you understand and practice the SAP Activate Framework. The focus is to take you on a journey of all the phases of SAP Activate methodology and make you understand all the phases with real time project examples. The author explains how SAP Activate methodology can be used through real-world use cases, with a comprehensive discussion on Agile and Scrum, in the context of SAP Project.
You will get familiar with SAP S4HANA which is an incredibly innovative platform for businesses which can store business data, interpret it, analyze it, process it in real time, and use it when it's needed depending upon the business requirement.
What you will learn
- Understand the fundamentals of SAP S4/HANA.
- Get familiar with the structure and characteristics of SAP Activate.
- Explore the application scenarios of SAP Activate.
- Use Agile and Scrum in SAP Projects effectively and efficiently
- Implement your learning into a sample project to explore and understand the benefits of SAP Activate methodology.
About the Author
Vinay Singh is a data science manager at BASF, Germany. He has over 12 years of experience in data warehousing and BI. Before joining BASF, he worked with multiple companies/customers such as SAP, Adobe, Systems, Freudenberg, and T-systems, which gave him a good mix of product development and consulting experience. His other publications include – Real-Time Analytics with SAP HANA (Packt Publishing) and Creating and Using Advanced DSOs in SAP BW on SAP HANA (SAP Press). He is a visiting research scholar at the National Central University of Taiwan and conducts guest lectures at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (Germany).
Table of Contents
- SAP Activate Methodology
- Use case Scenario for SAP Activate
- Understanding Agile and Scrum
- Sample Project