Learning Einstein Analytics: Unlock critical insights with Salesforce Einstein Analytics
Santosh Tukaram Chitalkar
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2018-01-29
- 售價: $1,706
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,621
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 242
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1788475763
- ISBN-13: 9781788475761
Learn to confidently setup and create app, lenses, dashboards using Salesforce Einstein Analytics.
- Explore Einstein analytics on desktop as well as mobile platforms
- Turn data into smarter sales with Einstein Analytics for Sales
- Visualize your data with preloaded as well as customized dashboards
Salesforce Einstein analytics aka Wave Analytics is a cloud-based platform which connects data from the multiple sources and explores it to uncover insights. It empowers sales reps, marketers, and analysts with the insights to make customer interactions smarter, without building mathematical models. You will learn to create app, lenses, dashboards and share dashboards with other users.
This book starts off with explaining you fundamental concepts like lenses, step, measures and sets you up with Einstein Analytics platform. We then move on to creating an app and here you will learn to create datasets, dashboards and different ways to import data into Analytics. Moving on we look at Einstein for sales, services, and marketing individually. Here you will learn to manage your pipeline, understand important business drivers and visualize trends. You will also learn features related to data monitoring tools and embedding dashboards with lightning, visualforce page and mobile devices. Further, you will learn advanced features pertaining to recent advancements in Einstein which include machine learning constructs and getting predictions for events. By the end of this book, you will become proficient in the Einstein analytics, getting insights faster and understanding your customer in a better way.
What you will learn
- Create app, lenses, and dashboards using Einstein.
- Visualize data utilizing all the widgets available with Einstein.
- Understand Einstein for Sales, Service, and Marketing separately.
- Use Data monitoring tools to monitor data flow and system jobs.
- Abstract machine learning constructs and make predictions on events
Who This Book Is For
This book is for data scientists, business users, developers who want to explore business data using the Salesforce Einstein Analytics. Knowledge of the Salesforce platform is required.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started with Einstein Analytics
- Setting Up Einstein Analytics
- Say Hello to Einstein
- Diving Deep into Einstein Analytics
- Einstein for Sales
- Einstein at Your Services
- Security and Sharing in Einstein Analytics
- Recipe in Einstein
- Embedding Einstein Dashboards
- Advanced Technologies in Einstein Analytics
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning