Mastering Swift 4 Fourth Edition
立即出貨(限量) (庫存=1)此書已有新版 ↗️
- Discover the new features and improvements to Swift 4
- Get to grips with advanced design patterns and techniques to write smarter, cleaner Swift code
- Become a more fluent Swift developer and build powerful, impressive iOS, OS X and Linux applications.
Swift is the definitive language of Apple development today. It's a vital part of any iOS and OS X developer's skillset, helping them to build the most impressive and popular apps on the App Store-the sort of apps that are essential to iPhone and iPad users every day. With version 4.0, the Swift team has added new features to improve the development experience-making it easier to get the results you want and customers expect.
Inside, you'll find the key features of Swift 4.0 and quickly learn how to use the newest updates to your development advantage. From Objective-C interoperability to ARC, to closures and concurrency, this advanced Swift guide will develop your expertise and make you more fluent in this vital programming language.
We give you in-depth knowledge of some of the most sophisticated elements of Swift development including protocol extensions, error-handling, design patterns, and concurrency, and guide you on how to use and apply them in your own projects. You'll see how to leverage the power of Protocol-Oriented program to write cleaner and easier to manage code. We will also show you how Apple uses Protocol-Oriented programming techniques in the Swift standard library.
What you will learn
- Dive into the core components of Swift 4.0, including operators, collections, control flow, and functions
- Create and use classes, structures, and enums
- Understand protocol-oriented design and see how it can help you write better code
- Develop a practical understanding of subscripts, optionals, and closures
- Add concurrency to your applications using Grand Central Dispatch
- Implement Generics and Closures to write very flexible and reusable codes
- Make use of error handling and the new availability feature to write safer code