Information Security Handbook
- Learn to build your own information security framework, best-fit for your organization
- Build on the concepts of threat modeling, incidence response and security analysis
- Practical approach towards strengthening your security framework
Having an information security mechanism is one of the most crucial factors for any organization. Important assets of organization demand a proper risk management and threat model for security and hence, information security concepts are gaining a lot of traction. This book will initially cover the concept of information security and why it is important. It will then move on to modules like threat modeling, risk management and mitigation. It will also cover concepts of incident response systems, information rights management and so on. It will then guide you towards building your own information security framework best fit for your organization. Towards the end, we will also share some best practices which can be implemented to make your security framework strong.
By the end of this book, you will be well versed with all the factors involved with information security which would help you build a security framework which will be perfectly fit your organization requirement.
What you will learn
- Develop your own information security framework
- Build your incident response mechanism
- Discover cloud security considerations
- Learn system development life cycle
- Get your security operation center up and running
- Learn various security testing types
- Balance security as per the business need
- Implement information security best practices