Advanced Serverless Architectures with Microsoft Azure: Build observable, reliable, available and fault tolerant complex systems using Serverless
You will be able learn how to build your own complex serverless architectures that are scalable, resilient and supportable on Microsoft Azure.
- Develop your Microsoft Azure Serverless knowledge.
- Fulfill more complex requirements by building more complex Serverless systems.
- Maintain the observability and scalability of these complex systems so they don't become unmanageable.
Simple requirements are easy to fulfill using simple serverless architectures like those covered in the previous book. When more complex requirements come along, this course will show you how to fulfill them without building chaotically complex systems. It will allow you to make your customer happy by delivering features quickly that retain the scalability and benefits of serverless. It will also allow you to avoid the pitfalls these complex systems can quickly cause. There are no books that I can find on Complex Serverless Systems.
What you will learn
- Understand what a true serverless architecture is
- Understand how to extend and scale serverless architectures until they become 'complex'
- Understand the benefits of Durable Functions and how to use them
- Discover the pitfalls of a lack of observability in your serverless architecture
- Learn how to improve the observability of your serverless architecture
- Understand what can make complex systems exhibit chaotic behaviour, and that we can never know all of these reasons
- Learn how to 'practise' chaos
Who This Book Is For
The audience are cloud software engineers with prior experience in Azure or Serverless.
They want to learn how to build observable, reliable, available and fault tolerant complex systems using Serverless components. This will allow them to deliver better systems with fewer outages and higher performance than they could achieve previously.