Mehul Mohan, Narayan Prusty
- Grasp the latest features of ECMAScript and the best way to use it in production code
- Learn newly added native APIs to JS Engine and perform tasks efficiently with a cleaner code base
Learn ECMAScript explores implementation of the latest ECMAScript features to add to your developer toolbox, helping you to progress to an advanced level. Learn to add 1 to a variable andsafely access shared memory data within multiple threads to avoid race conditions.
By the end of this book, you'll have fully mastered all the features of ECMAScript!
What you will learn
- Implement methods associated with objects as per the latest ECMAScript specification
- Make use of the latest features of ECMAScript
- Use SharedArrayBuffers for superfast concurrent and parallel programming
Who This Book Is For
This book is for web developers who have some basic programming knowledge and want to learn to write cleaner code with the power of ECMAScript.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started with ECMAScript
- Knowing Your Library
- Using Iterators
- Asynchronous Programming
- Modular Programming
- Implementing the Reflect API
- Web and Service Workers
- Shared Memory and Atomics