Metasploit Wireless Penetration Testing
- Identify and expose vulnerable wireless technologies with Metasploit.
- Successfully bypass wireless networks and devices to fetch sensitive data from Wi-Fi network, Bluetooth and wireless IoT devices
- A step-by-step guide that will help you implement defensive techniques to your wireless systems successfully
With the increased use of wireless networks and wireless devices, exploitation threats over these mediums have massively increased. Our book will widely focus on using Metasploit to pentest wireless technologies like WPA2, WiFi, Bluetooth, Bluetooth Low Energy, DECT and so on. This book will provide you with extensive set of solutions on threats, exploits, and defensive techniques along with hands-on experience in evaluating and attacking wireless technologies. Along the way, this book will deep dive into teaching you to exploit a variety of wireless security challenges like Wireless data collection, WEP attacks, WPA2 attacks, wireless client attacks, enterprise WPA2 attacks, WiFi DoS attacks, DECT, and advanced Bluetooth threats and so on. Later, this book will also focus on developing custom attacks with the latest Windows and Mac OS versions. Finally, this book will also teach you to exploit IoT-devices connected over wireless networks (Wi-Fi cameras).
By the end of this book, you will gain immense knowledge of leveraging Metasploit to identifying threats and expose them implementing defensive techniques that will protect your wireless systems.
What you will learn
- Importance of Wireless technologies and security risk
- Effective way to use Metasploit against wireless technologies
- Public available exploits for wifi Hotspots
- Conducting security assessment of Bluetooth, Zigbee, DECT and NFC
- Conducting security assessment for IOT and Surveillance camera networks