Advanced Infrastructure Penetration Testing
- 出版商: Packt Publishing - ebooks Account
- 出版日期: 2018-02-26
- 售價: $1,586
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,507
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 396
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1788624483
- ISBN-13: 9781788624480
- Get hands-on experience with advanced penetration testing techniques to exploit modern operating systems and complex network devices.
- Learn about kernel exploits, Docker breakouts, Active Directory delegation, CRON jobs, VLAN hopping, and more.
- A detailed guide that will provide you with practical use cases to deliver an intelligent end point protected system.
It has always been difficult to get hands-on experience and immense understanding of advanced penetration testing techniques, and vulnerability assessment and management. This book will be your one stop solution to compromising complex network devices and modern operating systems. This book will provide you with advanced penetration testing techniques that will help you exploit databases, web and applications servers, Switches/Routers, Docker, VLANs VoIP, and VPNs.
With this book, you will learn some of the rear exploitation abilities like offensive PowerShell tools and techniques, Ci Servers and database exploitation, Active Directory delegation, Kernel exploits, CRON Jobs, VLAN Hopping, Docker breakout and so on. Moving ahead, this book will not only walk you through managing vulnerabilities but will also teach to ensure end point protection. Towards the end of this book you will also learn post exploitation tips, tools and methodologies along with helping your organization build an intelligent security system.
By the end of this book, you will have mastered the skills and methodologies of breaching infrastructures and providing complete end point protection to your system.
What you will learn
- Exposure to advanced infrastructure penetration testing techniques and methodologies
- Demonstrate hands-on ability in the Linux System Vulnerabilities and Memory Exploitation
- Understand what it really takes to break into enterprise networks
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to exploit Network and IoT devices
- Discover real-world Post Exploitation techniques and countermeasures